Game Masters Needed at Enigmik Room Escape!
This is a job unlike any other. As a Game Master, you help provide a unique and immersive experience for our customers in a new and exciting field of entertainment. Most working hours are in the evening and weekends, but availability for some daytime hours is an asset.
We are hiring for part time permanent positions. This is not a seasonal job.
The Game Master is responsible for ensuring an unforgettably fun and exciting experience for our customers.
As the Game Master, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Being outgoing, courteous, and engaging, with all of our participants.
– Setting up the Escape Room for each new game session and ensuring all props are in proper working order. This often has to be done in a very short time frame between game sessions.
– Greeting participants and instructing them in the rules of the game as well as relating the backstory.
– Being present during game play in a professional and unobtrusive manner while being available for answering questions and giving direction where needed.
– Tidying and cleaning the Escape Room and lobby/common areas/office.
– Keeping track of the inventory of props and ensuring all props in the game area are in working order.
– Managing our social media presence and interacting with the public online as well as handling incoming emails.
-Keeping track of online bookings.
Qualities we are looking for in applicants:
– Charisma! An outgoing and sociable personality who can also “switch gears” to fade into the background during game play.
– An interest in puzzles and games, even if you are not particularly good at them yourself.
– Any artistic, sculptural or handyman skills are valuable for this position.
– Good at working alone as well as part of a team.
– Attention to detail.
– You must be able to be calm and friendly while under pressure and able to think on your feet. The Escape Room experience is a live event and you must be able to handle the unexpected.
– Previous experience in customer service.
Como has podido ver, a parte del Catalán y Castellano, el inglés es muy importante! Hablarlo fluidamente es esencial.
Envía tu solicitud y CV a firstname.lastname@example.org. Coméntanos algo sobre ti y qué crees que puedes aportar a nuestro equipo.
Asegúrate de que en título del mail aparezca “Enigmik Staff”.